- A loving and caring attitude toward children
- A demonstrated ability to coordinate a positive classroom program
- A thorough knowledge of child development
- An ability to motivate children to learn
- Certification of First Aid and Pediatric CPR
- All staff members receive mandatory 15 hours of in-service training yearly
- A thorough background check through several databases
- Verification of all references
Claudia Pirman, Director
In 1986, Mrs. Pirman opened the Center after noticing a lack of options for affordable, quality childcare in Oldham and eastern Jefferson Counties. Driven by her passion for children, Mrs. Pirman established the Center as one of the first, and best, in quality early childhood education. Mrs. Pirman received her Bachelor’s in Communication from Spalding University, and is Co-Director with her daughter, Mrs. Andrea, and the owner of the Center.
Andrea Tate, Director
Mrs. Andrea is our Director and Lead Pre-Kindergarten Teacher, and has been with the Center since 1994, joining our staff shortly after her mother, Mrs. Pirman, opened the Center in 1986. Ms. Andrea holds a Masters of Arts in Teaching from Spalding University, with an emphasis in Early Childhood Education, and a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Louisville. Mrs. Andrea has developed a comprehensive Pre-Kindergarten curriculum which has students ready for Kindergarten by our graduation each May. Mrs. Andrea lives in Crestwood with her husband, David, and has two adult daughters, Sarah and Natalie. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her granddog, Bentley, and her grandson, JD (who also attends the Center!).
Sarah Yarmuth, Business Manager
Mrs. Sarah attended the Center as a child, and has grown up along with it. Mrs. Sarah is a graduate of the Mahattan School of Music and the University of Kentucky Rosenberg College of Law. Mrs. Sarah’s son, JD, is a current student of the Center. Please direct any questions regarding employment or enrollment to Mrs. Sarah